In today’s HK Cannabis Law Newsletter, we present articles regarding a cannabis church’s appeal to the highest court in California, revenue in Nevada County, illegal grows in northern California, and more!
· A Big Bear church known for its cannabis use that was shut down on the grounds that it was an unlicensed dispensary recently filed an appeal at the California Supreme Court.
· Support for cannabis legalization recently reached an all-time high, according to new polling data.
· Although cannabis permits and canopy size doubled in Nevada County from 2020 to 2021, revenue remained flat at around $12 million.
· Despite six years of legal cannabis, illicit grows in California’s far north are more abundant than ever.
· Four states have cannabis measures on the ballot this fall, and if they all pass, recreational use will be legal in half of the country.