In today’s HK Cannabis Law Newsletter, we present articles regarding cannabis advertising, forced labor on Cartel-owned cannabis operations, cannabis burglars on the loose in Santa Rosa, and more!
· Cannabis advertisements may be coming to broadcast television and radio.
· Congress failed to pass the Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking Act yet again.
· A spate of burglaries are plaguing cannabis stores in Santa Rosa, California.
· How much marijuana is permitted on a plane?
· Cartels are reportedly exploiting victims of human trafficking to run their illicit cannabis operations in northern California and Oregon, often costing those victims their lives.
· A comprehensive look at cannabis legislation across the country in 2022.